Serviced Offices – Flexible Office Space for Rent Across Asia Pacific
Compass Offices aims to provide your business with the strongest foundation upon which your business can grow and expand quickly, efficiently and as cost effectively as possible. With offices for rent on flexible terms in central locations across major cities in Asia Pacific, your plans for expansion into the region are within easy reach.
Choose a location that suits you, from Hong Kong’s in-demand districts to centrally located spaces in Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, and Sydney. Our serviced offices are fitted with industry leading IT infrastructure and stylish high-end furnishings to foster the environment that creates the best impression of your business. In addition, our office rental packages come with a broad range of business services and customisable options to fit your specific needs.
Read on or get in touch to find out more about the serviced offices at Compass Offices.
Flexible Rental Terms
Our serviced offices are available on flexible rental terms, starting from one month.
No Hidden Costs
Say goodbye to hidden costs and say hello to clear itemised monthly invoices that will save you time and money with our transparent pricing structure.
Rent Office Space That Grows With You
Adapt your serviced office over time to meet your business needs. We make the office rental process efficient, transparent and as seamless as possible.
Now that I work on my own, I have to do everything, from administrative duties, to marketing, to executing what the mandate or task at hand dictates. The people at Compass are friendly, no-nonsense people, who are also very responsive. The place is comfortable and the location unbeatable. With their help I can focus on my business.PHILIPPE ESPINASSE - FOUNDER AND CEO OF P&C VENTURES LIMITED
Find Your Ideal Workspace Today
Compass Offices have over 30 business centres in 9 cities, serving over 11,000 customers.
Why Compass Offices?
- Excellent corporate presentation, with unbranded reception area
- Secure access to the centre and to your private office
- Stylish, ergonomic furnishings and fittings
- Kitchen and social breakout areas with free water, tea & coffee
- Industry leading IT infrastructure
- Business grade Broadband internet and Wireless broadband available in all centres
- Access to scanners, printers and copiers
- VoIP handset and lines
- Dedicated support from multi-lingual, professionally trained client services team
- Flexible lease options to suit your budget and commitment
- Move and expand your office as your business grows
- Free relocation to another office or business centre without penalty
- Transparent, no-hidden extras pricing
- Regular community events to support your business