Enterprise SolutionsWe Shape A Great Place to Work for businesses with unique needs
At Compass Offices, our in-house project management team turns ideas and vision into reality. We turn functional plans, design and technical requirements into exemplary workplace models.
In these case studies, we explore real applications of our Enterprise Solutions services.
By engaging with our team, these examples show how businesses have successfully incorporated unique service areas and features into their office space, achieving a competitive working environment for today’s modern workforce.
Enterprise Solutions – Case Studies
Fintech Company, 52 employees
A fintech company powered by blockchain technology, our client is a digital asset management firm on the rise.
- Specific IT infrastructure requirements
- Separate meeting room and storage cabinets
- Seating plan should allow unrestricted interaction
- Privacy for the finance team
- Customised built-in server rack for servers, routers, firewalls, NAS and other IT equipment
- Dedicated bandwidth for resilient and uninterrupted network connectivity
- Built-in dedicated office for the finance team
- Built-in meeting room for up to 9 people with video conferencing system
- Build a dedicated pantry
- Designated area for storage cabinets
- Open plan lay-out for optimal interaction and communication
- Printing and scanning corner
Our client enjoys a customised workspace that fulfills the needs of their operations. Their preferred service areas are integrated into their office design. In addition, this client and their team can still enjoy all general features available within our flexible office space, including our business lounge and pantry for casual meetings and to unwind.
New Tech Innovator, 25 employees
Our client is an up-and-coming startup with a primary focus on providing AI-as-a-service to retail businesses that want to streamline their operations.
- Collaborative spaces for a hybrid team
- Ensuite manager rooms
- Internal meeting room with separate guest entrance
- Flexible working option
- Two manager rooms and a team space for collaborative work
- Open plan and spacious workstation lay-out for easy team interaction
- Meeting room with easy access for staff and dedicated entrance for guests
The client gets to use their space efficiently for their intended activities, meetings, brainstorming, interviews, client interaction and more. The workstations in this plan are modular, which provides the hybrid team interchangeability in their space usage. The meeting room is private and functional for both internal and external meetings.
Regional Recruitment Firm, 65 employees
Our client is a regional recruitment firm specialising in executive recruitment and search consultancy.
- Ensure office visitor privacy
- Handle high guest traffic
- Maintain data confidentiality
- Dedicated entrance with reception and guest waiting area
- Design and build 4 interview rooms for candidate screening, separated from the clients own team space
- Provide a dedicated pantry, servicing the client’s team and guests
- Designated area for cabinet storage and printer
- Maximise seating plan for a team growing to 65 employees
Our client enjoys higher brand recognition with the dedicated reception and signage at the elevator lobby. Their candidates and talents are well received in a private and reassuring environment making it easy to relax and to give a great performance during the appointment. The use of space is maximising efficiency without sacrificing any privacy and confidentiality.
Multinational Media Company, 320 employees
Our client is a multinational media company that engages in creating and distributing quality content to a worldwide target audience.
Our client enjoys stable LAN and Wi-Fi connections throughout the floor, allowing their employees and guests to move freely between different areas without losing connectivity. The dual-executed enterprise-grade IT infrastructure offers improved network security and up-time. Team rooms and the video conferencing system help to maintain close collaboration among teams and professionals in and outside the office. Consequently, our client gets maximum focus on their core business activities and enjoys full business agility.