Senior Client Service Executive - Hong Kong
23 February 2024
Our Client Services team is the cornerstone of Compass Offices as they are dedicated to the delivery of exceptional customer service to our tenants and guests. Based on the front desk of one of our modern and stylish centres you will represent Compass and work in great team environment. Our centres operate during business hours so these unique positions do not require the shift work normally associated with many roles of this nature. You will also receive industry leading training to ensure that you have all of the skills you need to develop your career with us.
- Work with other team members in running the centre, lead the front office work independently, ensuring efficient service delivery and outstanding levels of client satisfaction
- Varied work, from answering client calls, managing meeting room bookings, greeting clients and visitors as well as centre facilities, equipment and office allocations etc
- Assisting with billing collection, booking system operations and revenue generation, ensuring accuracy and efficient service delivery
- Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to guests and clients’ potential needs, requests or queries
- Prior experience in customer service and administration is a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping concept
- Customer oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal skill
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Open minded, willing to learn, good team player and with “Can-Do attitude”
- Resourceful, proactive, well organized and able to multi-task
- Good command both written and spoken communication in English and local language.