Facilities Service Assistant - Manila
23 February 2024
The Facilities Service Assistant is responsible for the day to day basic reception duty and office and pantry maintenance work at the centre and ensuring a prompt and quality service is provided to all clients.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness in client offices. Ensure facilities and equipment are all well maintained.
- Ensure that the common areas (reception/meeting rooms/hallways/lounge area) particularly pantry and facility area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Empty trash bin in pantry, reception, meeting room and all client offices.
- Collect and wash mugs, glasses, cups and other pantry items. Empty and load dishwasher as needed. Fill up coffee machine and pantry supplies i.e. sugar, milk, tissue/paper towels.
- Cleaning of office furniture and telephone set. Damp wiping of office chairs. Daily vacuum cleaning of all client offices.
- Organizes newspapers, magazines and other reading peripherals, hence maintaining a high level of housekeeping
- Meeting room and show office set up as per standards
- Monitoring the order supplies related to the pantry
- Handle postage and local courier deliveries.
- Provide support in office administration duties and day to day basic reception duties
- Assist contractor / vendor in renovation / maintenance / build works in the center.
- Carries out duties and interactions with clients in a professional manner at all times.
- Punctual and self-disciplined
- Responsible, Polite, helpful, friendly and caring.
- Simple spoken English, good command of spoken local language
- Background and work experience as housekeeping or cleaner role is a must.