Client Service Executive - Melbourne
04 March 2022
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play, a unique work-life balance, no weekend shifts and no night shifts; this is but a part of what you can experience as a valued employee of Compass Offices.
Experience in the Serviced office industry isn't always required – just a passion for working in a team and helping people!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Compass Offices currently offers prime business locations in 7 Countries, Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, visit our company website (www.compassoffices.com) to find out more.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – Office hour
- Work as a team to ensure smooth operations and to exceed client's expectation in service delivery
- Work closely and provide excellent service to our clients such as greeting, phone handling, secretarial service, concierge service, check-in/check-out, basic IT support and ad hoc request
- Assisting with billing and booking system operations, inventory control and other administrative tasks to ensure smooth and transparent work environment
- Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to clients and their guests
- Only candidates with Australian Citizenship/Unlimited work rights will be considered
- Prior experience in customer service and administration is a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and local language
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Resourceful, proactive, well organized and able to multi-task
- Customer-oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal skill
- Open-minded, willing to learn, good team player and with “Can-Do attitude”