Programmer - Manila
18 February 2022
In order to support the rapid expansion of our business in Asia Pacific, we have developed a proprietary software based on Dynamic AX for Serviced Office business to streamline and integrate processes from front desk to back office.
We are now looking for a Programmer to support the software development work for this customized system, this is a dynamic role for you to:
- Learn new technologies
- Interact with teams of technical consultants and business analysts
- Participate in:
- full life-cycle implementation of Microsoft Dynamics solution
- functional requirement elicitation, analysis, solution design and documentation
- business process mapping, review, fit-gap analysis and improvement
- project scoping and estimation, quality assurance, testing, user training, post-live support
There are lots of development opportunities within Compass, what’s next?
- Web application development
- Mobile application development
- Integration with other solutions
- Commercialize customized system
Join us today and be part of our software’s development cycle.
Your typical day could be involving the following duties but not limited to:
- Develop optimal software solutions that meet our users' functional requirements
- Advise and develop business reports to meet the strategic requirements of business managers
- Conduct Business process mapping, review, fit-gap analysis and make improvements to meet the strategic requirements of business managers
- Produce functional requirement elicitation, analysis, solution design and documentation to support the development work undertaken
- Adhere to the software quality system, undertake module testing before releasing to the system tester, conduct user training and provide post-live support
- Project scoping and estimation
- Assist with user training and user acceptance testing
- Prepare user manual
- Higher Diploma Graduate or above in Computer Science/MIS or related discipline. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Experience in application/report development using any of the followings: PL/SQL, SQL Server Reporting Service, Java, C++, C# or asp.net
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes, write effective functional requirement and system design documentation
- Ability to work in a team and independently, establish priorities, and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Good understanding on SDLC
- Self-motivated, Positive
- Passionate in innovating new technologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Prior exposure in Dynamics AX application development (MorphX, X++), finance, accounting or leasing management will be a definite advantage
- Web application development and Web service development experience is a plus
Please submit your application by uploading your CV below.
If you would like to know more about the role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.