Business Analyst - Hong Kong
16 February 2024
We are now looking for a Business Analyst to support the software development work for our customized system based on Dynamics AX 2012.
Join us today and be part of our software’s development cycle!
- Work with the technical team on projects related to Dynamics AX 2012 and handle system configuration
- Collect, analyze, and translate conceptual user requirements into system requirements and align them between business units
- Create appropriate test plans for unit testing and support systems
- Coordinate and executive User Acceptance Testing
- Prepare IT documentation such as system design documents, UAT test scripts, functional requirement documents, and user manual
- Support users of the Dynamics AX 2012 to ensure best practices are embedded
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Computer Science/MIS or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the system application process or in Dynamics AX
- Strong background in business analysis and business process analysis, including experience in business process modeling and knowledge of business processes.
- Excellent ability to understand, communicate, interpret, and present client business processes
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently, establish priorities, be self-motivated, and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purposes only.