Flexible Office Space – Scalable and Customisable Workspaces for Business Agility
What is a flex space? A flexible office space is a dynamic workspace that is designed to fit the goals and aspirations of emerging and thriving corporates and professionals. Flex space typically includes serviced office that can be customised according to needs. It can consist of a mix of open-plan space, private enclosed office, and shared areas.
As the business landscape changes, so can the use of office spaces. Serviced office providers in the flexible office industry like Compass Offices champions these changes with business-ready support for your company and workforce.
As a leading provider in the Asia Pacific flexible office market, we provide our clients with workspaces that combines function and agility. Unlike traditional offices and many coworking spaces in the shared office industry, we can make room and enable moving parts to be structured according to the preference of your business.
The result is a workplace that promotes efficiency, productivity, and performance for you and your employees.
We bring in the benefits of flexible office to our workspace solutions:
- Cost Effective – To fit your business plan and budget, choose your preferred terms from 1 month, while you save on occupancy cost on our business-ready flexible office space that comes fully furnished and powered with necessities.
- Versatility – Every business functions differently, and the office space should reflect it. We cater to businesses of all shapes and sizes with offices ranging from 1 workspace to 200+. Our Enterprise Solutions workspace professionals are also ready to help with customised solutions for all your space, layout, added features, and purchasing needs.
- Productivity – Work from your private office, meeting room, conference room, shared office space, or relax at business lounges and breakout areas. Our working environment allows flexible work arrangements that suits you and your employees.
- Enterprise-grade IT infrastructure – Our centres are equipped with multiple Internet circuits to ensure stability for our high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity. In addition, our professional in-house IT team can take care of individualised needs, such as dedicated IP, Gigalink connection, initial setup support, and VLAN segmentation for enhanced network security.
- Security and Protection – All workspaces are in good hands with secure access intact for each office. In addition, your business interest can be protected with our business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- Market penetration – With our centres in major business hubs across 9 cities in Asia Pacific, businesses can swiftly set up regional offices within our network, with flexible office spaces, virtual offices solutions, and corporate services support readily available.